Price And Quantity
- 150.00 - 900.00 INR
- Water Purifier
- Sediment Filteration
Sediment Filter BWPQ
Sediment Filters stop & capture hard solids like dust & debris to pass through for further purification. Sediment is a general term for all particles present in water that are not liquid. Sediment Filters stop particles like flakes of rust, silt, clay, grains & more non essential debris. Flakes of rust are very common in India with rusted & old pipes in use.
Why choose BioPlus Sediment Filter?
BioPlus Sediment Filters are manufactured with the most advanced technology which provides great quality & performance. Wisely choosing an Sediment Filter in today's market needs to be taken into consideration for best quality water, value for money & performing filters.
- Stops particles upto 5 microns
- Filter roll sheet made up of 100% homopolymers polypropylene
- Guaranteed performance
What to use for:
- Removal of dirt, debris & other fine particulates
- Usually necessary for protecting other water purification filters/membranes present
- Net weight: 260 grams
- Life: 6000 liters (depends on quality of source water)
- Fitting type: Push fit
- Filter type: Welded
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 10000 Per Month
- 3-5 Days
- Sample costs shipping and taxes has to be paid by the buyer
- All India
- All necessary certifications available.
B No. B-51, Bileshwar Estate, Opp. G.V.M.M. Odhav, SP Ring Road,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382415, India